Thursday, January 7, 2010

If I go to sephora will they give me free samples of perfumes?

yea, they will. I go there all the time. just ask them.If I go to sephora will they give me free samples of perfumes?
Yes! i go to sephora all the time, and you don't even need to ask. Every product they have has one labeled 'sample', and you can just go ahead and try it out!If I go to sephora will they give me free samples of perfumes?
Yeaa! They'll give you some of lip gloss, perfumes, etc.
well, there are samples in the store so that you can test out the perfumes, but they wont give them to you. If you want them i'd suggest stealing them. haha
yes if your are a beauty rewards customer you usually get free samples when you buy things.
if you join as a 'beauty insider' at sephora you get a free sample of something (usually makeup) every time you buy something there.....
yes they will send you samples of a few items, not just perfumes

No comments:

Post a Comment