Thursday, January 7, 2010

Where can I get a free sample of Paris Hilton Fairy Dust perfume?

I'd really like to get a free sample of Paris Hilton's new perfume called ';Fairy Dust.'; Does anyone know where I can get the free sample?Where can I get a free sample of Paris Hilton Fairy Dust perfume?
If you go to any Sephora. (If you have one around you) They will give you a free sample of any perfume you want to try. (They put it in a little vile) I don't know if other department stores will do this but Sephora definately does!Where can I get a free sample of Paris Hilton Fairy Dust perfume?
Offers for free samples are over, it's been a long time since Paris Hilton Fairy Dust perfume appeared on the market in mid October 2008. Samples were offered in November 2008. I recommend you to try beauty department in any mall, I am sure they might have some and sign up at ilovefreethings.com to keep track on a new samples and other great free offers that updated daily.
magazine samples?

No comments:

Post a Comment