Thursday, January 7, 2010

Where can I get perfumes samples?

I'm doing this project at school


It's perfume packaging for Product Design


I have to reasearch on different perfume and stuff


I've been looking foe perfume samples but can't find any


I've been to places like Boots and been looking in magazines like ELLE


all they have is pictures of perfumes


I really need some samples but don't know where I can get them


I really want somethine I can stick on my coursework sheet





Do you know where I can get them?


I live in UK by the way





ThanksWhere can I get perfumes samples?
Try designer shops or anywhere that sells lots of perfume.





It is a bit hard for me to answer this seeing I am from Australia, um.. Yes, designer shops.





Maybe try http://www.freebiesiteuk.co.uk/health.ht鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment