Thursday, January 7, 2010

Perfume bottle VS samples?

OK, do perfume samples seem like they have more scent than the actual purchased bottles of perfume??





Did u ever ever notice that? I bought a bottle of the new Mariah Carey perfume which is very yummy, makes u feel like ur in Hawai'i on the beach, watching the sunset with ur honey and etc. =)





I absolutely LOVE it .. the samples got me buying it immediately .. HOWEVER, I do realize that when I did smear the samples ( I had three and used them three days in a row) all over it stayed on longer .. oppose to the bottle which you do have to re apply to get the same long-lasting effect.





Any thoughts on this?? =)Perfume bottle VS samples?
Well I know for a fact that if the shop assistant gave you the free samples then they deliberately spray more on the paper or on you as they know it will make them more sales. However if it was yourself that did it I'm not to sure, it could possibly be that you're up and about more and it wares off or because when you were wearing your samples you new you had it on and you could mentally smell it. You could try putting a LITTLE bit more on and see how it goes (be careful not to put to much on as you may come across as try hard). If you suddenly realise that it's staying on then you will know that the shop was putting more on you that you first thought. If it doesn't make a difference then there is a chance the perfume has been watered down, you also have to make sure that you got the same perfume as was sampling because you cant get long lasting perfume and cheaper less long lasting perfume for most fragrances. I highly doubt that they would water down the perfume or lie it though because it would just make them look bad and lose money.


I really hope this has helped you and if not then sorryy. =)Perfume bottle VS samples?
a lot of perfume samples


http://us-freestuff.com/2009/01/24/perfu鈥?/a>
  • online loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment