Thursday, January 7, 2010

Where can i get free make-up and perfume sample?

of the internet


a uk site if possible please


thankyou SOO much!!!


xWhere can i get free make-up and perfume sample?
try smartfreestuff.co.uk


you'll need to sign up but you get weekly e-mails about freebies companies are giving away.


Or go on to specific make-up brand websites and perfume websites to see if they're giving away freebies.Where can i get free make-up and perfume sample?
Avon catalogs.


They have testers in there, 'sented pages'


and they sometimes if their feeling generous stick free samples of creams.


But i know they sell makeup samples for like 10p each packet.





Even if they don't their own foundations and make foundations are like 拢2-4








You should get the catalogs or ask them to send a copy :)
I really have no idea as to where in the internet you can get it, but I know for sure that in malls you can get free samples of perfumes, face creams, etc.





I would not trust any site. If I were you, I'd definitely go to the mall and get my stuff there.





Best of luck!
why dont you just go to the store and buy some?


if its just cause you wanna try the colors or scents before spending money, most of the time theres samples on the shelfs.
try http://www.freebies.org.uk/


I hope this helps you ~
  • online loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment