Thursday, January 7, 2010

Where to buy perfume sample bottles?

I have stock of purfumes that I want to sell n I want to give people samples of them.


The once that I have open put some in the bottles if they like them sale them a new one.


I just dont know where to get them besides ebay.Where to buy perfume sample bottles?
LOL. I was going to say ebay. Whats wrong with ebay.Where to buy perfume sample bottles?
Check here:


http://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.html?i鈥?/a>


You will find what you like!


Good luck!
Im not that sure. Go to i think its.... um.. got it. www.perfumes.com I think thats the place im not real sure. Sorry.


Pick me as best answer Vero!


peace 鈾?,


Live laugh love
you can but some at macys
do you have l'instant magic? I've been looking for this one for awhile

No comments:

Post a Comment