Thursday, December 24, 2009

Have you ever known someone/seen someone use magazine perfume samples like it was the actual perfume?

I mean trying to get the scent off the paper, and on to themselves.Have you ever known someone/seen someone use magazine perfume samples like it was the actual perfume?
YEAH! It was fricken wierd. There I was, minding my own buissness, when this girl next to me pulls out a card like thing. It said something in french, and had a picture of a perfume bottle. you can clearly see it was could out of a magazine. And i'm like maybe she likes the scent? Then she goes and rubs it all over herself. And i mean ALL over. Under her armpits, on her neck, on her FACE, everywhere. I was just like..woahHave you ever known someone/seen someone use magazine perfume samples like it was the actual perfume?
Sure have, that's what they are here for.
Are you talking to..... me?
yes many times
Yeah, but those strips drive me nuts because I'm really allergic
Yes, plenty of times.
No but I actually do this with those magazine samples





Tear them out and toss them under the car seat





My van smells great





Leave one for a few days and toss in another
um no but ive seen people test it out
I do, I'm not going to let them go to waste!
禄 Lmao. No.
Yes I have seen it a lot of times have even tried it myself and my bf noticed
no
yea but i usually dont like the ones in magazines
of course that is what i do.
i live right by the mall, every day before i go to school i go to town on the free samples they have at macys
I do that all the time....to see what it's like on me.
myself
haha yeah
It's cost efficient.
I've done it, just to see if paper, glue, ink, perfume mixes with my chemistry. It never smells the same way in the store, after it rocked on me!





Why, is that wrong?
YES!!!!! I couldn't believe it. I tried so hard not to laugh.
yes and it works if its strong enough haven't you ever tried
r u serious..thats soo f*cking lame..i have never seen anyone do that b4
uh yea, me! Thats what its there for. Its a free sample! Hey If it smells good wear it.
yes...lol...me
Duh! Eveyone does it they just rip the paper off and rub it on their necks.
lmao...i do it all the time....i swear my g-ma gets me into everyting! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment