Thursday, December 24, 2009

Where can I go to get free samples of make up and perfume??

is there a website where i can sign up for this stuff?Where can I go to get free samples of make up and perfume??
I post new totally free (%26amp; safe - no credit card, no shipping, only your name %26amp; address) offers on my website every day:


http://loushrugged.com/frugal





You can look for the latest deals on the front page or do a search for what you're looking for.


I just got two full size Neutrogena blush brushes w/ powder (approx retail value $50) in the mail. :)Where can I go to get free samples of make up and perfume??
You might want to try Sephora. They usually give free samples after a purchase. These samples are ones you choose. I have rec'd lots of freebies. Good Luck
im sure there is just have to look for it
Try teenfreeway.com


They have tons of free stuff:]
i have no idea

No comments:

Post a Comment