Monday, December 28, 2009

Does anyone have samples have perfume for free?

I have a few little samples in my drawer. You're not getting them, though.Does anyone have samples have perfume for free?
if you want free samples of perfume, I would check http://www.sampleaday.com for it. They are great because they are updated daily and all of their offers are ';catch free';, that means no long surveys, no pay offers. They also have a e-mailing list where they send you the free samples listed on their site. I use that so I get them in my email (but IT IS NOT REQUIRED TO GET THE FREE SAMPLES). Their descriptions are pretty funny too! If you are looking for a specific type of free sample, there is a categories list and a search bar right above categories so that you can do searches.





Oh yes if you are from Canada you might like


http://www.canadasamples.com





If you are from the UK you might want


http://www.uksamples.comDoes anyone have samples have perfume for free?
Yes, I have a lot ... but why don't you go to a huge department store such as Macy's, Saks, Bloomingdales to ask for some? I'm sure you can walk out with a bag full of fragrance samples, as fragrance samples are the key to fragrance sales.
They hand them out at Macy's and Dillard's. Lots of times if you ask, especially for the Celebrity fragrances, they will have small vials available for customers.
nopeeeeeee.
You can't have mine





Go to Macy's and get some, they'll give em' to ya.





Just ask.
I only get them out of magazines.

No comments:

Post a Comment