Sunday, December 20, 2009

Does anyone know where I can get free perfume samples?

I am looking for the kind that come in the little tiny vial attatched to the card. would it be macy's?Does anyone know where I can get free perfume samples?
I've gotten free samples from there all the time!


So yeah they have them! :DDoes anyone know where I can get free perfume samples?
u can find it in maginezens espically da aveno magines i think dats da name they have millions of them
u can get some from dillards and macy's even jc penny u can bacicaly get them from any of those kind of stores... :)
Magazines


And malls...


Always lots of perfume ladies trying to get you to buy their perfume
Magazines seem to be saturated with them. Try the fashion ones, like ';Vogue';, ';Cosmo';, etc. Even ';Redbook'; and ';Good Housekeeping'; has them. Nothing more annoying than opening up a magazine and being assaulted with that stuff. I have to rip the ads out before I even read the magazine.Thankfully, I don't have allergies.





Also, I've seen them listed on freebies pages/sites/boards. Just do a search for ';perfume samples';, ';perfume freebies';, etc.
Most major department stores have samples at their perfume counters the clerk will give one to you.
I always get alot from Dillards. They are pretty generous.
Any place with makeup and perfume counters will have that available.
Depends where your from, but all department stores with makeup counters will have free samples of their perfume :)
Magazines normally have some, or even boots or something


x

No comments:

Post a Comment