Monday, December 28, 2009

Free perfume samples?

Where can I order free perfume samples online? I need a good reliable website, that doesn't have alot of surveys and other stuff, and I don't really want to suscribe to anything. Please give me a website and your review on it (would appreciate details).Free perfume samples?
If you go to the mall (Macy's) and ask them for some perfume samples, they'll give you mini bottles to try out.





[Edit] Yeah, they do come in bottles! I have like 100 of them. They have little mini bottles they will give to you if you ask them for it.Free perfume samples?
Pretty much every mall I'm sure..but I go to Macy's, and yes they're free. :) Report Abuse

Just go to your local mall.





You can go to the counters and ask for samples





Macy's, Nordstroms, and Sephora





all give out samples of perfume.





unless you are in jail, im pretty sure there is a mall you can visit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment