Sunday, December 20, 2009

I am looking for free perfume samples of all brands?

My husband smelled a perfume once that he absolutely loved and has no idea of what it was. I'm wondering if there is a way to get samples, maybe like the scratch and sniff kind you find in magazines, of many different brands without having to hit every perfume counter in every store.I am looking for free perfume samples of all brands?
u can go to the website of different perfumes and order for a free sample.


they will send u those samples in a leaflet that has the fragrence of the perfume (and not the liquid ).


some brands give sample when they release it. some say they are runnin gout of it.


or take ur husband to perfumania counter. they will have all the perfumes in one store.I am looking for free perfume samples of all brands?
Try in the shops. I'm sure some of them will be willing to give you samples. It will surely easier to get them if you bought something in the store (regular one or online) and ask if in this case they can attach other samples for you to try them out.





Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment