Sunday, December 20, 2009

I ALWAYS take the free perfume samples on the paper out of magazines and things. Do you?

I don't know, I just have a tendency to do that...I ALWAYS take the free perfume samples on the paper out of magazines and things. Do you?
Yea I put them in my underwear drawer...it leaves a nice smell.I ALWAYS take the free perfume samples on the paper out of magazines and things. Do you?
that's Stealing.


what if someone bought the mag for i donno what they worth $8 these days. and they flipped through the pages and got gypped off cause you stole their little sample.... i'd be disappointed eventho i don't like perfume, i'd still like to smell it, but couldn't





maybe get a job at a hospital as a delivery lady and you can take all the sample out because they don't allow perfume - for allergies.
no.





only whatever is in store.





i don't like perfume that much, i prefer a hot shower ten times over than a perfume.
I was wondering, 'cause I just bought this magazine, and all the samples were missing, But it all makes sense now. -----
Yes! I read it first and then pull them out and hang them in my closet. It's a 10'x10' closet and all the walls are full. :)
yes and


sometimes theres lotion ones


i love samples =)
Yea, I do, your not alone. I actually bought one of them. Jessica Simpson Fancy
nope..MAD magazine and The Nation don't carry perfume samples.
Of course, I think everyone does. Also it's good way to find a new perfume.
no because they usually smell bad.
Next you will be lining your knickers with the scratch and sniff adverts
Of course!





Freebies are always good. =)
Yeah I do that to
No.
no, Im not selfish
yea
yes lol
yeah
yesss!!
yesss
yeah
Yes...if they smell nice.
Only if I think they smell nice I sometimes do!


But then I loose them...
lol i smell em but don take em out
  • online loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment