Monday, December 28, 2009

How to make your own perfume samples?

Hello all- my best friend lives in NY and I live in FL. She was curious as to what scents I like to wear, because she is personalizing a perfume for me. I wanted to send her samples of the fragrances I have and like. I've looked in stores at the mall and whatnot to see if I can just pick one up for free or purchase a small sample, but the samples are about $10 each and I figured there must be a way to do it by myself. Someone suggested spraying it on paper, but since we are 1500 miles away, I'm sure the scent would not be as strong or even there at all by the time it arrived in NY. I would be sending it in the mail, so I'd want it to be a secure type of container, but I also need it to be really really tiny, so I can spray one or two drops of the fragrance in. Does anyone have any ideas on how I can do this? Thanks!How to make your own perfume samples?
Put them in small plastic baggies and send them in separate envelopes so the fragrances don't blend together. Cheap and easy!





Below answer would work, but only if they're common enough that your friend can find them. Also it would be a hassle on her part if she doesn't usually go to places with perfumes.How to make your own perfume samples?
write down the fragrances you like and email them to her. Then your friend can just go to a perfume store and smell the ones that are your favorite. it wont take as long and its much easier. that way the scents wont mix and you wont have to spend $10 on each sample.

No comments:

Post a Comment