Thursday, December 24, 2009

How would I get free perfume samples for a girls group?

Does anyone know I would go about getting free perfume and lotion samples for a girls church group. I live in las vegas. Do I start at the actually stores or make request from their corporage office.How would I get free perfume samples for a girls group?
That's a tough one. No one give stuff away like they used to. One way is to ask ladies at work to save what they get. Obviously, if you had a connection at a cosmetics counter, you would have already tried there. But writing a letter to a department store cosmetics manage might help. Sephora put out a great perfume samples-only catalog last spring. Maybe you could contact them and see if they have leftovers (there were about 12 samples for women and several for men. I had a ball with it!). Teachers' message boards might help too. We (I'm a teacher) always do what we can to help out people helping kids. Post to Teachernet.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment