Monday, December 28, 2009

Have you ever been approached in a parking lot and been asked to sample a perfume?

These two guys came up to me in the parking lot and asked me what perfume I wear, and if I wanted top sample some. I was kind of freaked out but took a sniff of two of the perfumes he sprayed on a piece of paper and said ';No thanks'; and drove off.





Is this normal? I looked it up online and saw people saying it's some kind of scam and after you sniff the ';perfume'; you pass out. Well I haven't passed out. Should I be worried?Have you ever been approached in a parking lot and been asked to sample a perfume?
It happened to me many times but wasnt in the car park but I think you better be careful....Have you ever been approached in a parking lot and been asked to sample a perfume?
What a bunch of creepers.





Be super careful when you're in the parking lots and elsewhere, try to go with a guy or at least another person!!





If you see guys like that again, or anyone who tries to offer/sample something to sniff, eat, or drink...drive around and try to get their license plate number and report them to the police.





God bless
yes and i woke up in a POOL of ice the next morning. not just a tub of big goddamned pool of flippin ice





oh yeah and regarding the other part of your question you are now pregnant
yes you should be concerned %26amp; make sure you have everything locked up including windows %26amp; patio doors!! I'm just concerned they may have gotten your plate # %26amp; get your address that way !
That is just crazy. It's bad enough they bombard you in the stores. Now they have resorted to parking lots.
lol you won't pass out they just trying to sell you some generic crap, I've had people do that to me before but I just ignored them...
yeah you should get it checkd out
I heard about that scam too! On an urban legend show, I still probably wouldn't try it. That is creepy!
  • online loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment