Sunday, December 20, 2009

What to do with perfume samples?

I've got a bunch of perfume samples, many of the same kind. I've been looking for empty mini spritzer bottles so that I can just load all the samples into them and spritz from there. Would anyone happen to know where I could find these or have an idea of how I can combine them into a bigger bottle? Thanks!What to do with perfume samples?
You can get an atomizer from Nordstroms (and they probably have them in other places as well) for $8.





http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/3010018?Cate鈥?/a>What to do with perfume samples?
If you do it, most of the perfume will be lost to evoparation, the samples are handy for carrying in your bag when your on the move! You can get epitomizers that you can put them into they sell them in large departmet stores, or ebay!
Throw them away. Perfumes are made from chemicals and are bad for you and the environment of others.
Get some unscented lotion and pour your samples in for a full bottle of scented pleasure.
poor strawberry smoothie on them and then thow them in the sink, and sniff it
Amuse has them. It's a store, but I don't know if there's one where you live.

No comments:

Post a Comment