Monday, December 28, 2009

Can Can Perfume samples?

does anyone know where i can get a sample of Paris Hilton's Can Can perfume so i can see of i like it at all? it seems to smell good, but looks can be decieving. you can input your opinion, too, if you like. anything you say is greatly appreciated.








I DO NOT CARE IF YOU LIKE PARIS HILTON OR NOT. IT'S NON OF MY BUSINESS AND I HONESTLY DONT CARE. I JUST WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE PERFUME.Can Can Perfume samples?
I went to macy's to buy Nina Ricci and they gave me like three little sample bottles of it. Just go to a department store, find it, and ask to try it. They'll give you a sample, I mean, it's free! When I tried out the sample, it smelled very sweet, so I would be careful not to put on too much if you bought it. But it does smell pretty good...kind of sweet, fruity, and playful.


And I agree with the whole caring about the perfume and not paris hilton thing. When I tell people I like the perfume, they usually think i'm weird, but i don't like paris! i just like the perfume!


whatever, as long as you smell good, who cares who it's by?Can Can Perfume samples?
Macy's has it.





Like I said before, it's really really sweet like cotton candy. It smells good, it's just REALLY sweet.





Try Ralph Rocks or Guess Gold- they're similar, but a little more subtle.
go to a deparment store...say you want to smell the purfume..





spritz some on and carry it around to see if you like it or not
I like:





Princess by Vera Wang


Ralph Rocks by Ralph Lauren


Be Delicious by DKNY


Amor Amor by Chacharel


Guess by GUESS?





I haven't smelled Can Can by Paris Hilton yet. In fact, I just asked a question about it a few minutes ago.
i.d give you mine if you were in alaska! they stuck it in my bag when i went and bought some cologne for my lil bro......its an okey smell.......i wouldn.t buy it but ill use the sample cuz its nmice......but im a ralph lauren romance type of girl!
im not exactly sure where you can get free ones.


i would try to go to the mall and try to smell it.


or also you can buy samples on ebay.!





heres a link.


http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Release-Can-Can-鈥?/a>
A lot of places where you buy perfume, they have testers that you can spray on yourself.





If they don't have testers, that's telling you that the place you're buying from isn't specializing in perfumes, and if you opened a bottle yourself and tried it, and an employee saw you, they wouldn't care. Places like this are Wal Mart and Target - both of which sell perfumes.
try macys or other department stores


Also britney spears fantasy and fantasy midnight smell awesome and princess by vera wang is good and with love by hillary duff


Also by paris the one in the pink and black striped bottle is AWESOME =]
Perfume sample? just go to a store where it sells them, (the bay, sears, ect.) and ask for them at the counter =) good luck.
the abercrombie perfume smells VERY good

No comments:

Post a Comment