Sunday, December 20, 2009

Has anyone gotten free perfume samples from the mail?

I just ordered some free samples and I was wondering if its legitimate. How long do the samples last anyways like about how many times can you use it before its used up?Has anyone gotten free perfume samples from the mail?
Yes, I've gotten purfume samples in the mail before. They're in tiny, tiny glass tubes with a plastic stopper. Could only get a couple uses out of each one. Not worth it.Has anyone gotten free perfume samples from the mail?
no
Yeah, I have ordered free samples before. I can't remember from where now but they were the wet ';towel'; kind in a little packet.
Depends how they are packaged. If ampules, they will not last after being opened.
If you ordered them they are prob the small tubes... but I think it depends on the company.

No comments:

Post a Comment