Thursday, December 24, 2009

Where can you get samples from avon-like to smell a perfume?

This is what I don't like about avon. All the perfumes but you can't smell them. I want to try a mark perfume, but it's such a hassle to buy it just to smell it and probably change it. Where could I get a sample of a perfume?Where can you get samples from avon-like to smell a perfume?
Go on line to Avon and find an Avon lady in your area. There numbers right on Avon web sight. Call them and tell them you would like a sample of (such and such) perfume to try before you buy a big bottle of it.


Good LuckWhere can you get samples from avon-like to smell a perfume?
I am a mark. rep and I would be more than willing to help you out. I have most of the mark. fragrance samples in stock, so I can mail one right out to you.





Feel free to contact me.
Yes, I would be happy to give you samples. I am a Avon Rep. just e-mail me your address and I would send some.
Call an Avon rep and see if she can get you some samples. I have samples I can send you of Mary Kay perfumes. Just e-mail me your name and address...
well i dnt know if avon is a special brand..but debenams and boots do loads of perfumes....especially debanems!!its the best for perfume!!:D so try there...


hope i helped..:)





xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment