Sunday, December 20, 2009

Are there any websites where I can buy perfume samples to be sent to me?

I've never been much of a perfume person but want to find one that's right for me. I don't like going into perfume areas in shops and was wondering if there was any UK website that would send you some perfume samples in the post? I'm looking for free perfume samples cos there's always a catch; a survey or membership.


ThanksAre there any websites where I can buy perfume samples to be sent to me?
http://us-freestuff.com/2009/01/24/perfu鈥?/a>Are there any websites where I can buy perfume samples to be sent to me?
Hey Niccynaccynoo, I run a company that helps people create their own perfumes, which sounds a little like you right now. http://www.myperfumeparty.co.uk


If you take a look at the blends list a select a few (usually 3-5) you like and that you think might go well together, drop me an email with your address and choices, I'll make you up a free sample, only a little 'un (1ml), but hey you might just like it.





PS. This is genuine, you'll see I answer a lot of questions about perfume, and no catch.
sorry but you can't get anything for free off the internet these days





Why would a company post you out free things when they will lose out on money for posting it to you?





just go into Boots and have a sniff at the testers whats the big hype about doing it? They aren't going to shout at you for not buying anything. I go in and have a sniff at new perfumes all the time =)





Edit: Just had a thought you might be able to get specific free samples on the perfumes website such as Ghost, DKNY etc

No comments:

Post a Comment